STEM Field Trips at Great Skate!
Education and Fun rolled in to one GREAT Experience!
Whether you’re looking for an exciting reward field trip, a brush-up on math skills before MAP testing, or an engaging way to reinforce curriculum concepts from your particular classroom, STEM field trips are a great way to extend learning beyond the school building! We offer a variety of STEM lessons ranging from a general application of STEM concepts in the roller rink, to specifically how math, music, Newton’s laws of motion, the science of soundwaves, or nutrition and exercise incorporate STEM concepts applicable to skating. STEM field trips include your selected STEM presentation, a skate session, and time to eat lunch. Skate rental is included and teachers as well as an unlimited number of parent chaperones may skate free of charge! We look forward to sharing our love of learning and fun with your students through our STEM field trip experience!
Check out this video of our STEM Field Trip in action:
Educators and students alike love our STEM field trip program.
Check out these great testimonials!
Teachers share their thoughts:
- Mr. Christopher Campbell of Central Elementary
- Mrs. Cento of Green Tree Elementary
- Mrs. Godfrey of Griffith Elementary
- Mrs. Cluck of Zion Lutheran Middle School
- Teachers at Harris Elementary
Students tell us:
- “That was the BEST Field Trip I’ve ever been on!”
- “I had so much fun!”
It is very easy to schedule your STEM field trip.
- Choose your preferred date/time
- Choose your preferred STEM presentation
- Choose your package: with or without lunch included
- Contact us to schedule via phone or email
Once we get closer to your STEM field trip date, we can confirm number of students and adults or any other details for your program.
We offer two packages:
- 2.5 Hour Program: Includes STEM presentation, skate session, skate rental (quad or inline) and skate trainers (balance aid). Schools either have lunch at school, or plan to bring a sack lunch to eat here; in which case we extend your scheduled time to accommodate lunch time.
- 3.0 Hour Program: Includes STEM presentation, skate session, skate rental (quad or inline) and skate rrainers (balance aid) and LUNCH (pizza, sm drink, pudding cup). Teachers and chaperones may purchase the STEM lunch or anything from concession at regular price.
Schedule your STEM Field Trip Today!
To learn more about our STEM field trips, presentations or how to schedule your event, please contact our office at 636-441-2530 and check out our STEM field trip flyer.